Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information; however, when making bookings and/or filling in the contact us form you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to providing sensitive information for Myride to carry out the requested service.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Port Myride takes all reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Your use of this website is subject to your acceptance of our Terms, Conditions and Policies.
Our cookies don’t store sensitive or personally identifiable information such as your name and address or credit card details.
- To manage traffic to our website.
- To identify authenticated users on our website so as to provide them with appropriate content.
- To protect the website against certain types of attack.
- To remember user preferences from previous visits to our website.
- To collect aggregated, anonymous statistical data on the use of our website; we mainly use Google Analytics cookies for this purpose.
- in Microsoft Edge you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Settings”, “Advanced Settings” and then “Cookies”;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Options”, “Privacy & Security”, “History”, and selecting “Use custom settings for history” which will show you options for blocking cookies;
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Content settings” under “Privacy & security”, and then clearing “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” under the “Cookies” heading.
You can also delete cookies already stored by your web browser. For example:
- in Microsoft Edge, you can delete cookies by clicking “Settings”, “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Cookies and saved website data”, and then clicking “Clear”
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Options”, “Privacy & Security” and then “Remove Individual Cookies”, and then clicking the link to “clear your recent history” or to “remove individual cookies” selectively;
- in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Clear browsing data” under “Privacy & security”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site data” before clicking “Clear Data”.
Please be aware that if you block essential or security cookies, you will not be able to use the full range of services offered on this site.